When building your 5.4L Modular engine for major power Team JDM recommends Mahle Power Pack Pistons and Ring sets. These are the same pistons we use in all of their in house engine builds and Cobra Jet race engines!
Mahle PowerPak piston and ring kits include forged pistons, low-drag rings, steel pins, and wire locks—all in one race-proven package. The pistons are hand-deburred and then coated with dry phosphate to protect against ring micro-welding and pin galling during initial startup. For additional performance, Mahle added its proprietary Grafal anti-friction coating to the piston skirts. These replacement packages are available in a wide variety of size options for fitment with specific engines and pistons.
WARNING: : CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM- www.P65Warnings.CA.gov
- Includes file fit piston rings 1mm, 1mm, 2mm design
- 3.552" Bore (standard) +.020" and +.030" bore available at request
- -16 cc dish
- 8.7:1 compression w/ GT500 stock 52cc heads
- 9.8:1 compression w/ 2V stock 42cc heads
- 9.2:1 compression w/ 2V CNC ported 46cc heads
- 16.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 9.00 (in)