Ford Performance calibration for 2019-2020 Ranger EcoBoost. The Ford Performance engineered performance calibration is a 50 state legal calibration for your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger that increases power and improves drive-ability throughout the rpm range.
- 50 state legal - C.A.R.B. EO#: D-752-12
- Ford Performance engineered and dyno tested
- Improved drive-ability and throttle response throughout RPM range
- Optimized shift schedule
- Horsepower gain: 45 HP @ 4,500 RPM
- Torque gain: 60 lb/ft @ 2,500 RPM
- For U.S. and Canadian vehicles
- Comes with Ford Performance 3yr/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician
- Tire size configurable up to 265/70/17 as recommended with the M-18000-R Ranger Off-Road Suspension Leveling Kit
- Premium fuel - 91 octane or higher - is required
- Includes Ford Performance Pro Cal 4 calibration delivery tool M-12655-F
- Includes Ford Performance high-flow K&N® air filter
***NOTE*** ProCal 4 software only available for Windows 7 or greater. Will NOT work with Windows 10 in "S Mode".
***NOTE*** ProCal 4 tool receives periodic firmware updates for greater usability and additional features. Please connect tool to PC periodically to receive the updates automatically.
- 24.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)