BMR Upper Panhard Rod Support
Strengthen the pan hard mount in your Mustang GT or Mustang GT500 with this BMR heavy duty pan hard support.
Since the panhard rod is responsible for keeping the rear end centered in the chassis, there is a significant load placed on the panhard rod mounts during cornering. Due to the load, Ford reinforced the mount with a vertical brace that parallels the panhard rod. Unfortunately this brace is little more than stamped, light gauge metal and does little for reinforcement. BMR's boxed tube support reinforces this critical mount to prevent defection and can be easily installed in less than 1 hour.
The passenger side has a slight bend for additional exhaust clearence.
Available in Black Hammertone and red powdercoat.
- Reinforces the critica mount
- BMR Rod Support
- Full Instructions
- 2005 Mustang GT | 2007 Mustang GT500
- 2006 Mustang GT | 2008 Mustang GT500
- 2007 Mustang GT | 2009 Mustang GT500
- 2008 Mustang GT | 2010 Mustang GT500
- 2009 Mustang GT | 2011 Mustang GT500
- 2010 Mustang GT | 2012 Mustang GT500
- 2011 Mustang GT | 2013 Mustang GT500
- 2012 Mustang GT | 2014 Mustang GT500
- 2013 Mustang GT |
- 2014 Mustang GT |
- 36.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)