Roush F-150/Raptor Phase 1 Supercharger 6.2L Calibrated Kit (2011-2014) - 525hp 421246
This F-150 Phase 1 Supercharger Kit by ROUSH is calibrated to deliver 525 HP and 535 FT/LB of torque to the 2011-2013 Ford F-150 6.2L-2v V8 powertrain, an increase of 114 HP and 101 FT/LB over stock.
The ROUSH 2011-2013 6.2L F-150 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles.
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire powerband.
The primary components of this ROUSH R2300 TVS Supercharger Kit include:
- ROUSH R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- High-flow cold air induction system featuring an injection molded air box, blow molding clean air tube and high flow, washable, premium air filter
- 100mm MAF (Mass Air Flow) tube
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- ROUSH Flash Voucher Card
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
This part now utilizes the ROUSH Flash Voucher card to be calibrated using ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and pass-thru device. If you do not have access to an approved pass-thru device, you can send your PCM back to ROUSH to be flashed for an additional $100.00 fee.
Please contact Customer Care at 800-59-ROUSH if you have any questions.
>> View the ROUSH Supercharger Application Guide
This kit is protected by a 3yr / 36,000 mile parts warranty, which is for 3 yrs or 36,000 miles from retail purchase date on ROUSH components only not including labor. Optional Limited Powertrain Warranty Levels are available at additional cost please contact ROUSH customer service for more information at 1-800-59-ROUSH. Below is more information on the extended warranty options that are available:
- ROUSH Optional Limited Powertrain Warranty -- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile
- ROUSH Optional Limited Powertrain Warranty Level -- 5 Year / 60,000 Mile
*All supercharger kits ship direct from the manufacturer. Normal ship time is 10-15 business days and is subject to change. Call for current availability.
**Free shipping applies to the lower US 48 sates only. Please contact us directly for HI, AK and international shipping arrangements.