5.0L COYOTE ALUMINATOR NA SHORT BLOCK M-6009-A50NAA
Just like the fully built up engines, Aluminator Short Blocks are hand assembled and use Manley connecting rods with ARP rod bolts and Mahle forged pistons. Two versions are available 9.5: and 11.0:1 compression ratio.
These Aluminator Short Blocks serve as a strong foundation for the enthusiast that wants to spec and finish a Coyote build to his or her particular application and needs.
Ford Racing Engineers have taken care of the toughest part of building a new engine by designing a strong and durable Short Block that offers a wide range of power possibilities. And every Ford Racing Aluminator Short Block is precision internal balanced and hand assembled in the U.S. with performance clearances.
Ford Racing offers a number of components to finish the build including the simple to install Controls Pack to get it up and running in just about any vehicle from Late Model Mustangs to resto-rods to classic muscle cars to street rods.
Specs: Aluminator Short Block M-6009-A50NAA
- 5.0L - 302 cubic inches
- 11.0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- Mahle hard anodized forged pistons with Graphal low friction coating
- Manley H-beam connecting rods with ARP2000 bolts
- 2015-16 (Gen 2) Production aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Ford Racing M-6600-50CJ High Performance billet steel gerotor oil pump and Pickup tube
- This short block includes the Gen 2 oil filter adaptor
- Assembled and ready for your heads, cam, and timing set
- Photo and specs may vary
***Free shipping applies to the lower US 48 sates only. Please contact us directly for HI, AK and international shipping arrangements.
- 24.00 (in)
- 32.00 (in)
- 36.00 (in)