Performance Tune files for the 2020 Ford Explorer ST Ecoboost 3.0L SUV using SCT tuning devices are now available! This Ford Performance SUV is quickly becoming one of the more popular vehicles on the road! Keep ahead of the competition with JDM Engineering! JDM Engineering spent over 2 years working on their in house ST and local customers vehicles before releasing to the public to make sure we could offer the best tuning on the market!
- Includes SCT X4 programmer with custom Team JDM tuning exclusive for your Explorer ST!
- Adds up to 100HP on 93 octane and over 150 lb/ft of Torque! (We can tune for 91 octane also!) E10 fuel only.
- Tested and proven 4.2 sec 0-60 times on stock vehicle (Sub 4 second 0-60 times when paired with a Whipple Intercooler!)
- Throttle Response Improves drastically and removes the factory pedal delay and turbo lag!
- All the shifting strategies of the 10 speed transmission are remapped for a performance shift pattern! This is what other tuners can not offer! We spent hundreds of hours in R&D programming the transmission tuning and we have it dialed in with quick, crisp shift points!!
- Adds an average of +1-2 mpg fuel economy on the highway!
- Saves factory tune file and can be reverted back to stock for service or warranty work in only minutes!
- Works with all driving modes including Sport!
Important parts and tuning notice:
By ordering this tune, you agree to assume all responsibility for assuring that it is to be used for off-road and/or competition use only and is not to be used on a vehicle that is registered for use on public roads nor highways.
IT IS OUR POLICY TO NOT DISABLE ANY FEDERALLY MANDATED EMISSIONS EQUIPMENT NOR MONITORS ON ANY VEHICLE WITH A VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (VIN). IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE FOR US TO DO SO.
Because U.S., Canadian, and other international, state or provincial laws and regulations may prohibit removal or modification of components that were installed on vehicles by Ford Motor Company to meet emission requirements or to comply with motor vehicle safety regulations applicable to vehicles manufactured for use on public roads, JDM Engineering wants you to know the following:
Most of the parts and services offered in this online catalog are for off-road use or competition use only. Use on State and Federal Highways may be a violation of the EPA Clean Air Act. The Clean Air Act can be found at http://www.epa.gov/air/caa/. This document contains in detail what are considered to be violations of the CAA and corresponding penalties for failure to obey and should be read in full before purchasing or installing this off-road or race use only product. Ensuring that all emissions, noise/sound, and speed/use related laws are followed is the responsibility of the Buyer(s). Installation and use of this product indicates that this disclaimer has been read, acknowledged, and understood fully by both the Buyer(s) and Installer(s). The Buyer(s) assume all associated risk of the purchase.
Federal and several state and provincial laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part that affects emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. JDM Engineering assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customer's modifications and/or use of our products or services. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws.
The emissions laws and regulations of the state of California apply to all non-racing vehicles. Consequently, some parts in this catalog may legally be used in California only on a racing vehicle which will never be operated on public roads.
- 12.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)