When building your engine for maximum power the Manley "Lightweight" Billet I beam rods are strong enough to support 1500 HP. The Manley Pro Series I-Beam rod has become the benchmark for fully machined/billet style high end connecting rods in the performance industry. Multiple weight designs targeting specific markets combined with our finely tuned manufacturing process renders a truly outstanding product.
- Forged from 4340 Aircraft Quality Vacuum Degassed Material
- Manufactured in our own CNC Machining Centers
- Fully Machined to Produce the Lightest and Strongest Rod Possible
- Shot Peened After Machining to MIL Specs and 100% individually Magnafluxed
- Cap Fasteners are 7/16" ARP 2000 (220,000 PSI) Cap Screws
- Horsepower Range for these Rods is 750+ HP - Oval Track, 800+ HP - Drag Race (flywheel)
5.4L/5.8L Stock Length w/22mm pin
Center-to Center: 6.657"
Big End Bore: 2.239"
Big End Width: .940"
Pin End Width: .940"